Service & Business Updates
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update 02/11/2020
Further to the Government Announcement regarding the November 2020 Lockdown;
- We are aiming to fulfil all existing orders and bookings providing contactless delivery (if pre-arranged) and contactless collections. We regretfully can not offer our “set up” option for functions.
- New bookings are being taken subject to t&c’s and availability.
- Contactless Collections from our premises will be strictly by appointment only and times must be adhered to. If you are unable to attend at the time we have agreed, please contact us at the earliest opportunity.
- Any face to face consultations will be postponed and pre-arranged in the future or conducted by telephone. Samples booked will be posted out at our own cost.
- If you wish to amend bookings between now (02/11/2020) and 31/12/2020, please contact us via EMAIL to re-book for future dates subject to existing terms & conditions and availability. Any deposits paid will be rolled forward with no loss to you.
- As we buy materials & ingredients in preparation as well as engage in planning, any cancellations will forfeit the deposit paid. We will, however, honour this deposit against a cake in the future instead, as per our terms & conditions.
- If WE are forced to cancel a booking for any reason, will will attempt to engage another designer of equal skill and experience to fulfil your order OR a full refund of any monies paid to us.
- Due to HIGH LEVELS of enquiries, we ask that all enquiries / contact is made via EMAIL as we are unable to respond to messages on our social media channels or ‘phone. Our contact page can be found here.
A sincere Thank You to all of our customers for your continued support.
Sarah, Midland Cake Company