Midland Cake Company provide local Wedding Cakes, Birthday Cakes, Childrens Cakes, Drip Cakes, Extreme Cakes, Celebration & Christening Cakes, Cupcakes & Bakes
We create beautiful, stylish wedding cakes and childrens birthday cakes, celebration cakes, drip cakes, extreme sculpture cakes, christening and religious cakes, & cupcakes for all occasions. We have been perfecting our art for over 25 years.
- Over 25 Years Experience
- 5 Star Food Hygiene Rating
- Level 2 Food Hygiene & Safety Certificate
- Great Independent Customer Reviews
Founder & Owner Sarah started baking & sugarcraft whilst at school under the tutelage of 2 of the most respected bakers & designers in the West Midlands.
She has worked on commissions for corporate businesses such as Jaguar Landrover and Kerrang Radio as well as hundreds of private customers and has featured in Save The Date magazine and popular online blog Rock My Wedding.
Sarah also worked with KitchenCraft, where she tested and demonstrated new equipment. Often her works featured in promotional videos for the brand. She holds a level 2 Food Hygiene & Safety Certificate meeting EU / UK guidelines in relation to safety regulations which is approved by The Royal Society in the Prevention of Accidents and endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality.
In 2020, Midland Cake Co were featured by Spectrum Flow who produce industry leading airbrush paints and supplies. In 2023, Sarah started lecturing at a Further Education College on Cake Decoration.
Midland Cake Company is proud to hold a 5 star food hygiene rating from the local (Dudley) council. This includes:
- handling of food
- how food is stored
- how food is prepared
- cleanliness of facilities
- how food safety is managed
We cater for most areas across the West Midlands, and some even further away dependent upon commission. Please contact us for more information on our services. Alternatively take a look at the information pages for commonly asked questions.
We lovingly and expertly produce the following types of celebration cakes in a variety of sponge flavours as well as an indulgent rich fruit cake.
- Fondant Covered Cakes with SugarCraft models and embellishments including intricate hand made flowers
- Buttercream Cakes with indulgent bites, delights and even drinks
- Drip Cakes with smooth luxurious chocolate and ganache
- Naked Cakes with luscious fresh fruit
- Extreme & Lifelike Sculpture Cakes with working lights and more
- Expertly crafted cupcakes baked to our own tried and tested recipe that are as light as they are beautiful
Notes for Wedding Cakes & Civil Ceremony Cakes
- It is advisable to contact us as soon as you know the date of your special day. Our diary gets full in advance, and always worth checking availability first.
- If you are unsure what you want for your special day, please ask us – that’s part of our service – check out our dedicated wedding page.
Last Minute Cakes
Often we get enquiries from people who have been let down and need a cake in a hurry. We will always try and accommodate, please get in touch via our contact page to see if we are able to help.